I’m leaving posting till the very end of the day again. I’m usually trying to type up my daily post while I’m laying in bed falling asleep. I moved the computer upstairs so I could watch The West Wing at night (or actually early in the morning before work), but it’s affecting my blogging. I’m going to work on being better. I have a lot of posts in mind; mostly food/holiday related since I had Food Network on all day while I was doing stuff around the house. So here’s what I’m planning:
– Canned Pumpkin vs. Homemade Puree
– Why it bugs me when they make pie crust in a food processor
– Pumpkin Whoopie Pies (I made these awhile ago, I just need to find the cord for my camera.)
– My thoughts on Stefano’s Italian Grille in Winter Garden.
– Holiday Shopping
– And my excitement about the impending Holiday Season.