I feel like I’ve been baking more than usual lately. I’m pretty sure it’s partly due to stress and partly due to my innate need to feed people. I figured rather than a recipe tonight I’d tell y’all what’s coming up soon:
1. Irish Carbomb Cupcake. Oh my God, y’all. These were so good. A triple dose of alcohol, some chocolate, and birthday candles.
2. Irish Soda Bread. (Are we sensing that I’m very behind?) The traditional recipe from my Mom.
3. Pistachio Cake. See that post here.
4. Banana Cupcakes w/ Peanut Butter Buttercream. Double Fail, not good.
5. Baked Oatmeal. Still tweaking the recipe, hopefully by the time I get around to posting this one it will be both super tasty and WW friendly.